Job Title: Retail Paint Supervisor
Summary: Responsible for providing excellent customer service through knowledge of paint mixing and matching. Also responsible for overall appearance and performance of the paint department.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must have previous experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for mixing and matching paint in accordance to customer request.
- Responsible for excellent customer service.
- Responsible for selling primarily in the paint department.
- Responsible for understanding the features and benefits of the products offered and makes recommendations based on customer needs.
- Responsible for processing invoices.
- Loads merchandise onto carts or the customer vehicles.
- Stocks merchandise.
- Answers incoming calls for the department.
- Responsible for training new associates once tenured.
- Assists in improvement projects for the store. Other duties may be assigned.
Language Ability: must speak English
Compensation: $35,000 to $40,000 annually
We are a Drug-free Workplace and candidates must pass a drug test. Compensation based on experience.
If you want to join one of Miami's premier, fast growing, companies, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses will be held in confidence.