Shell Signature Collection Paint Matte White 5 Gallon
Shell Signature Collection Ceramic Paint & Primer In One - Matte Finish is a specially formulated interior wall paint that incorporates new resin technologies and the
use of “Ceramic Microspheres”. By combining these two properties, we create a product that provides an excellent “stain barrier” finish, enhancing its overall toughness
and resilience against dirt and stains, and has excellent self-priming properties. Its smooth matte finish is easy to apply, provides excellent coverage, adhesion,
durability, and scrub resistance. Its special formula makes it ideally suited for application in occupied areas such as, Hospitals, Office Complexes, Government Buildings,
Schools, Hotels/Motels, etc., where the health concerns of these types of environments are a priority. For Interior Use Only.
• COLORS: White & Tint Bases
420 White 421 Tint Base
422 Deep Base 423-A Accent Base
• TINTING: Universal Colorants
• VEHICLE TYPE: Acrylic Latex
• VISCOSITY: 100 KU ± 3
• GLOSS @ 60°: Matte / 0 - 5 units
• FLASH POINT: 214º F
• COATING VOC: Not to Exceed 50 g/l – 0.42 lbs./gal
(Meets AIM, LADCO/OTC, CARB & SCAQMD Standards)
• SOLIDS BY VOLUME: 44.86% ± 2%
• SOLIDS BY WEIGHT: 62.61% ± 2%
• ESTIMATED COVERAGE: 300 – 400 SFPG
(Coverage will vary significantly depending on application method,
surface porosity and condition of the surface.)
• RECOMMENDED MIL FILM: (Estimated @ 350 SFPG)
Wet: 4.6 mils Dry: 2.0 mils
• ESTIMATED DRY TIME: (@ 70º F & 50% Relative Humidity)
To Touch: 30 min. – 1 hr. | Recoat: 1 – 2 hrs.
(Actual dry time may vary according to relative humidity,
temperature, color, applied film build and air movement.)
• DRIES BY: Coalescence / Solvent Evaporation
• CLEAN UP: Warm Soap & Water
• THINNING: Clean Water
• WEIGHT/GAL.: 12.33 lbs.
• SHELF LIFE: 2 - 3 years unopened.