Shell Signature Collection Paint Semi-Gloss White 5 Gallon
Shell Signature Collection Ceramic Paint & Primer In One Semi-Gloss Finish is a specially formulated interior wall and trim paint that incorporates new resin
technologies and the use of “Ceramic Microspheres”. By combining these two properties, we create a product that provides an excellent “stain barrier” finish, enhancing
its overall toughness and resilience against dirt and stains, and has excellent self-priming properties. Its rich semi-gloss finish is easy to apply, provides excellent
coverage, adhesion, durability, and scrub resistance. Signature Collection Semi-Gloss Ceramic Paint’s low odor formula is ideally suited for application in occupied
and high use areas such as, Hospitals, Office Complexes, Government Buildings, Schools, and Hotels/Motels.
COLORS: White & Tint Bases
450 White 451 Tint Base
452 Deep Base 453-A Accent Base
• TINTING: Universal Colorants
• VEHICLE TYPE: Acrylic Latex
• VISCOSITY: 112 KU ± 2
• GLOSS @ 60E: Semi-Gloss / 40 - 60 units
• FLASH POINT: 214º F
• COATING VOC: Not to Exceed 150 g/l – 1.25 lbs./gal
(Meets AIM, OTC Phase I & LADCO Standards)
• SOLIDS BY VOLUME: 37.67% ± 2%
• SOLIDS BY WEIGHT: 49.90% ± 2%
• ESTIMATED COVERAGE: 300 – 400 SFPG
(Coverage will vary significantly depending on application method,
surface porosity and condition of the surface.)
• RECOMMENDED MIL FILM: (Estimated @ 350 SFPG)
Wet: 4.6 mils Dry: 1.7 mils
• ESTIMATED DRY TIME: (@ 70º F & 50% Relative Humidity)
To Touch: 30 min. – 1 hr. | Recoat: 2 – 4 hrs.
(Actual dry time may vary according to relative humidity,
temperature, color, applied film build and air movement.)
• DRIES BY: Coalescence / Solvent Evaporation
• CLEAN UP: Warm Soap & Water
• THINNING: Clean Water
• WEIGHT/GAL.: 10.33 lbs.
• SHELF LIFE: 2 - 3 years unopened.