Shell Shield Paint Semi-Gloss Exterior Accent Base Gallon
Shell Shield Premium 100% Acrylic Semi-Gloss Enamel is our premium quality 100% acrylic semi-gloss enamel formulated for a variety of interior and exterior
applications. Its “Spatterless Formula” makes it easy to apply, while offering superior coverage, that resists streaking and lap marks during application, and is fast
drying. It provides excellent color retention, a tough, durable semi-gloss finish that is non-yellowing, and mildew and sulfide stain resistant. It provides excellent
weather resistance, formulated to meet, equal and/or exceed Federal Specification TT-P-1511B Type I, and is VOC compliant. Mildew Resistant - This paint coating
contains agents that inhibit the growth of mildew on the surface of this paint film.
• COLORS: White & Tint Bases
680 White 681 Tint Base
682 Deep Base 683-A Accent Base
• TINTING: Universal Colorants
• VEHICLE TYPE: Acrylic
• VISCOSITY: 100 KU ± 3
• GLOSS @ 60E: Semi-Gloss / 50 units ± 1
• FLASH POINT: 214º F
• VOC: Not to Exceed 150 g/l – 1.26 lb/gal
(Meets AIM & OTC Standards)
• SOLIDS: By Volume: 30.65% ± 2%
By Weight: 43.39% ± 2%
• COVERAGE: 300 – 400 Sq. Ft. / Gal.
(Depending on Application & Surface Porosity.)
• MIL FILM: Estimated @ 350 Sq. Ft. / Gal.
Wet: 4.6 mils Dry: 1.4 mils
• DRY TIME: (@ 70º F & 50% Relative Humidity)
To Touch: 1 – 2 Hours
Recoat: 4 – 6 Hours, or after overnight dry.
• CLEAN UP: Warm Soapy Water
• THINNING: Clean Water