Shell Shield Paint Flat Exterior White Quart
Shell Shield 100% Acrylic Flat House Paint is a premium quality interior and exterior flat house paint. Its special 100% acrylic formulation provides
excellent adhesion, superior durability, excellent color retention, and superior weather resistance. Easy to apply, it provides excellent coverage that resists fading,
streaking, and lap marks, is non-yellowing, mildew and sulfide stain resistant, and offers a soft flat finish. It offers excellent product versatility which makes it ideal for
both interior and exterior uses, is formulated to meet, equal and/or exceed Federal Specification TT-P-19D for both quality and performance, and is VOC Compliant.
Mildew Resistant - This paint contains agents that inhibit the growth of mildew on the surface of this paint film.
• COLORS: White & Tint Bases
650 White 651 Tint Base
652 Deep Base 653-A Accent Base
• TINTING: Universal Colorants
• VEHICLE TYPE: Acrylic
• VISCOSITY: 100 KU ± 3
• GLOSS @ 60E: Flat / 0 – 5 units
• FLASH POINT: 232º F
• VOC: Not to Exceed 100 g/l – 0.84 lb/gal
(Meets AIM & OTC Standards)
• SOLIDS: By Volume: 43.73% ± 2%
By Weight: 62.08% ± 2%
• COVERAGE: 300 – 400 Sq. Ft. / Gal.
(Depending on Application & Surface Porosity.)
• MIL FILM: Estimated @ 350 Sq. Ft. / Gal.
Wet: 4.6 mils Dry: 2.0 mils
• DRY TIME: (@ 70º F & 50% Relative Humidity)
To Touch: 1 – 2 Hours
Recoat: 4 – 6 Hours, or after overnight dry.
• CLEAN UP: Warm Soapy Water
• THINNING: Clean Water