It is a fact. Your exterior of your home will gather dirt and grime over the course of the year. Pressure washing your home at least once a year can keep it looking fresh and clean. It also helps to rid molds and mildews that can cause damage. Here are some of the places on your home that you can use a pressure washer:
- The siding of your home can accumulate dirt and mold from the rainy season here in Florida. Use your pressure washer to blast the gunk off of the siding and make your home look brand new.
- Pressure washing is great for anything made of wood. Wooden decks, fences, outdoor furniture, and gazebos can all be cleaned with a low-pressure nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure nozzle. It might strip away the finish.
- If you have brick pavers for your pool deck or a concrete driveway, pressure washing is perfect for removing oil stains from car leaks and those pesky weeds that grow up between the cracks of bricks. Use a mild detergent and a high-pressure nozzle to blast away the grime and mildew.
- After a summer of grilling out with friends, your grill could probably use a thorough cleaning.Before pressure washing it, disconnect your grill from any gas line or propane tank. Loosen the grime with a good solid blast of water. Then, use a degreaser to help break down the food particles from the grill. Finally blast it clean with the high powered water.
- Pressure washing can be performed on metal surfaces as well. Gutters and downspouts are often neglected and become an eyesore if left under layers of dirt and gunk. Keep these areas clean and clear of debris so that they can function properly.
- Other areas that you might want to use your pressure washer would be to clean your car’s exterior, the bottom of your boat, and the interior of your pool or hot tub.
Whether you purchase or rent a pressure washer, having one on hand to maintain the exterior of your home is important in home ownership. Stop by Shell Lumber today and check out our selection. We are located at 2733 S.W. 27th Avenue Miami, Florida 33133, visit us online or give us a call locally at 305-856-6401 or Toll Free 800-621-6391.